* students should arrive at the school only around five minutes before the call-bell is Rung.
* Clean and proper School uniform is to be worn on all the school days. A student who slovenly dressed may be sent home.
* The students must carry with them their School Almanac while entering the Class Laboratory. Library or attending the moning Assembly The school Almanac must be carried to the Yoga classes and other special assemblies too .
* Any photograph to be attested by the authority of the school must be snapped in school uniform only.
* At the stroke of the first bell, all the students should assemble in their respective class-rooms for attendanoe after which they should line out for prayer. Aher the prayer they must return to their respective classes quietly in line .
* All the students should be keen in keeping their classrooms and the school premises clean and tidy.
* The students are not allowed to bring any kind of valuables like cell phones electronic gadgets, cameras, transistors, precious coins, stones or any item of jewellery like chain, rings, etc, to the school. The School will not be responsible for loss of any such article if brought by the students.
* The students are expected to be disciplined in their general behaviors.
* Irregular attendance, habitual late-arrival, idieness, negligence of home work, disobedience and disrespect or any other reprehensible behavior towards teachers and others may entail dismissal from the school Students are accountable to the School authorities for their conduct both inside and outside the school.
* Every student must take part in all the curricular and co-curricular activities unless declared unfit or exempted by the Organizers.
* Students are neither allowed to use the school telephone without permissión nor they be calied to answer phone calls during class hours.
* No collection for any purpose, whatsoever, shal be made in the School without the prior permission of the Principal Money should not be leint nor borrowed, nor articies be exchanged by the students among themselves .
* The Institution does not hoid responsibility for accidents and loss of tems or valuables etc although proper care is taken to prevent such occurrences .
* All the students munt extend co-operation in taking care of al the property of the School. The stadents damage any school fumiture esor wette or Graw any thing on the walis nor dersage the belongngs the be of others Damage done even by apcident should be reported at once to Ciase Teacher. Recovery apainst any such damage must be done up by concerned student (s) together with a fine imposed on misdeed Such misdeeds may Entail Expulsion From The School.
* Students should wait at their respective bus stop at the time and board the bus in a disciplined manner. They should not board or alight from moving buses.
* The School reserves the right to dismiss such students whose diligence of progress is studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the school environment or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or willful damages to s property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
* School Students should behave in a gentle manner wherever they go. remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their seniors teachers and elders whenever and wherever they meet them..
* Firing crackers or splashing colors in school premises is strictly prohibited. Non- compliance to these instructions may result in expulsion from the school.
* No child is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the rincipal. Such permission will be granted only on the specific request of the parents in writing.
* Every student must cover his / her note-books /text books properly in prescribed covers only, and label them positively.
* Any girl student who wishes to apply mehendi/Henna can do so only within the palm, but not on fingers, nails, etc .
* UNAUTHORIZED PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL..